400g cream cheese
100g blood orange juice
5g blood orange zest
5g malic acid
- Place the blood orange juice, blood orange zest, cornstarch, salt, and malic acid in a small bowl and mix until even. Set aside.
- Place cream cheese, ricotta, mascarpone, and sucrose in the bowl of the robot coupe. Process for 1 minute, scrape the sides of the bowl, and process for 1 more minute, until velvety smooth.
- Add the reserved blood orange slurry and pulse until evenly combined. Scrape the sides of the bowl.
- Add the eggs and process until evenly combined.
- Transfer the batter to a cambro and store in the lowboy.
Rosemary Pinenut Crust yield 2 crusts
300g sablee cookies
200g pine nuts
10g rosemary chopped fine
150g brown butter liquid
100g egg yolks
- Place sablee cookies, pinenuts, and rosemary in the bowl of a robot coupe. Pulse until the size of crumbs.
- Whisk the brown butter, egg yolks, and salt together. Add to the bowl of the robot coupe and pulse until evenly combined.
- Divide the crust between two springform pans lined with parchment. Press the crust firmly into the base of the pan.
- Bake at 325 low fan for 10 minutes. Store at room temperature until ready to fill and bake.
To Bake the Cheesecakes yield 2 cheesecakes
- Scale 800g of cheesecake batter into 1 rosemary pine nut crust. Bake at 325 for 8 turn 8 minutes, until the center is just set. Transfer to the speed rack to cool, then let set in the refrigerator for 4 hours before cutting. When cool, carefully remove from the pan and cut in 10 pieces. Store cut slices in fish flats for service.