800g chocolate valrhona guanaja
100g cocoa powder
400g oat flour
100g mochi flour
5g baking powder
- Place chocolate, butter, and cocoa powder in a medium sized metal bowl. Place the bowl over a double boiler until melted completely. Stir until even and set aside.
- Place sucrose, salt, and eggs in the bowl of the hobart fit with the whip. Whip on high for 5 minutes, until the eggs reach full volume.
- Add the reserved chocolate, and whip until combined.
- Remove the bowl from the stand mixer, scrape the sides down, and add the oat flour, mochi flour, and baking powder. Return to the stand mixer with the paddle attachment, and mix on speed 2 until the batter is even.
- Transfer to a parchment lined half sheet pan fit with a collar. Bake at 325 for 10 turn 6 minutes. Remove from the oven and transfer the brownie to the speed rack to cool. When cool, transfer to the refrigerator and allow the brownie to set for 4 hours.