200g flour ap
100g teff flour
50g chickory ground
10g cocoa powder
1g baking powder
225g butter melted and cooled
25g espresso freshly pulled
- Place flour, teff flour, chickory, cocoa powder, salt, baking powder, and sucrose in a bowl and whisk unitl evenly combined.
- Add the butter and espresso, and toss with your hands until a fine streussel is formed.
- Transfer the streussel to a parchment lined sheet pan and bake at 325 for 10 turn 5 minutes, breaking up the streussel when you rotate the pan.
- After 15 minutes, remove the pan from the oven, and while still hot and flexible, break the streussel into very small bitsies.
- Cool completely before transfering to delis for storage in the pantry.