4 apples honey crisp
500g apple cider
- Peel apples, and grate on the large holed hand cheese grater, discarding the core.
- Place shredded apple and cider in a large cryovac bag and pull a vaccuum.
- Strain the apples immediately, and evenly distribute the apple shreds on 2 sheet pans lined with magic paper. Take care to make them as seperate as you can.
- Dehydrate the apples for 90 minutes.
- After 90 minutes transfer the sheet pans to the speed rack to cool. When cooled, gather the apple shreds off the magic paper and place them on a cutting board. Use a knife to chop them a few times, so the shreds are broken up but not much smaller than they started.
- When the apples are cut, transfer to a deli for storage in the pantry.