300g rice glutinous rice
A/N cold tap water
5g urfa biber
75g date condiment rare tea cellars
- Place rice in a bowl and cover with cold tap water. Rinse, and repeat 4 more times, until the rinse water is clear.
- Drain the rinsed rice thoroughly, and place in a medium sized pot. Add the 500g water, urfa biber, and salt. Place over medium high heat and bring to a boil, stirring so rice doesn’t stick to the bottom. When the water comes to a boil, reduce heat to the lowest setting and cover the pot. Set a timer for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, remove the rice from heat, leave covered, and set timer for 10 minutes.
- After the rice has rested for 15 minutes, transfer to a bowl and add the date condiment and sucrose. Fold the rice until evenly incorporated and it increases in stickiness.
- Transfer to a half sheet lined with magic paper and spread into an even layer. Transfer to the back speed rack to cool. When cool, pack into delis for storage.