200g water cold
5g gellan low acyl
500g white chocolate
- Place cream in a small pot and bring to a boil. Set aside.
- Place water in a small pot, and add the gellan, using a hand blender to incorporate evenly.
- Place the pot over medium high heat, and bring to a boil, whisking until even.
- When the water boils, add the warm cream, and bring back to a boil.
- Once the cream boils, transfer it to small metal bowl and chill in an ice bath until completely set.
- Once completely set, cut the cream gel in cubes, and transfer to a deli. Warm in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- After 30 seconds, check to see if the gel is warm to the touch. If not, heat in the microwave for another 30 seconds.
- Transfer the warm cream gel to the cup of a blender, add the buttermilk, and blend until smooth. When smooth, strain the cream gel into the melted white chocolate, and carefully whisk together until even.
- Transfer to small delis for storage in the lowboy.