250g glucose liquid
300g brown sugar
800g peanuts fried until golden
- Place the peanuts on 2 sheet pans lined with magic paper. Transfer to the dehydrator to preheat while making the syrup.
- Place the glucose, butter, salt, and brown sugar in a medium pot. Cook over medium high heat, stirring to dissolve the sugar, until the syrup reaches 240 degrees F.
- When the syrup has reached 240, remove the preheated peanuts from the oven and drizzle the syrup over evenly. Stir to coat.
- Place the sheet pans in a 275 degree oven, and cook for 20 minutes. Remove the sheet pan every 5 minutes to stir.
- After 20 minutes, remove the peanuts from the oven, and stir to coat evenly. transfer the toffee nuts to the back speed rack and cool completely before breaking up and storing in delis in the pantry.