100g teff flour
30g cocoa powder
400g flour ap
250g butter melted
- Place flour, cocoa powder, flour, sucrose, salt, eggs, butter, and milk in a bowl. he cup of a blender. Blend on high speed for 1 minute. Scrape sides of the cup to loosen any flour stuck to the sides, then blend again.
- Strain the crepe batter into a cambro and store in the refrigerator for 2 hours minimum, or overnight before cooking.
- To cook the crepes, heat a small skillet over medium low heat, and brush with butter only before the first crepe you make.
- Use a 2 oz ladle to pour crepe batter into the preheated pan, and swirl until the pan is evenly coated with crepe batter. Cook the crepe until set, then flip. Cook for an additional 30 seconds, then transfer to a parchment lined quarter sheet pan.
- Brush the crepe liberally with cocoa nib brown butter. Continue cooking crepes, stacking them on top of eachother as they are finished. When you have stacked 20 crepes, start a new stack.
- When the crepes are baked, allow them to cool before wrapping each stack in plastic wrap for storage in the refrigerator.