200g roasted parmesan
100g glucose liquid
5g sodium citrate
- Place the roasted parmesan in the cup of a blender.
- Place the cream, salt, and glucose in a small pot, and bring to a rolling boil, whisking to dissolve the glucose.
- When the cream boils, pour it over the roasted parmesan in the blender cup, and turn on high speed.
- Let the mixer run for 20 seconds, then rain in the sodium citrate. Continue blending for 1 minute.
- Transfer the roasted parmesan cheeze whiz to a deli and press plastic wrap directly on the surface.
- Chill completely in the refrigerator before transferring to 200g piping bags.