450g dark chocolate cocoa barry guyaquil 64%
500g olive oil perales
250g flour ap
- Place chocolate and olive oil in a medium sized metal bowl. Transfer the bowl to a simmering water bath, and cook until chocolate is melted, stirring to mix evenly.
- Place the eggs, yolks, sucrose, and salt in a bowl, and whisk unitl even. Warm over a water bath until the eggs are 100 degrees, whisking lightly to avoid curdling the eggs.
- When the eggs are warmed to 100 degrees, strain the eggs into the bowl of the hobart mixer. Whip on speed 3 for 5 minutes, unitl the eggs reach full volume.
- When the eggs are at full bolume, turn the mixer to speed 1 and stream in the melted chocolate. Mix until the chocolate is 90 percent incorporated.
- Remove the bowl from the stand mixer, and sift the flour over the batter. Using a dough card, gently fold the flour into the batter by hand until even.
- When the batter is smooth, transfer to a cambro and chill in the refrigerator until set, preferably overnight.