Pumpkin Cheesecake puree
50g crème fraiche
240g pumpkin puree
300g cream cheese room temperature
1. Mix the crème fraiche and cornstarch together until even. Add the pumpkin and spices, whisk well, and set aside.
2. Place the sugar, cream cheese, and salt in the bowl of a kitchen aid. Paddle on medium speed for 1 minute, until the mixture is smooth and even. Scrape the sides of the bowl, and paddle for 2 more minutes until light.
3. Scrape the sides of the bowl and add the pumpkin mixture. Paddle on speed 2 until even.
4. Scrape down the sides of the bowl, and add the eggs, three at a time, paddling until smooth between each addition. After the last egg has been mixed into the cheesecake, remove the bowl from the kitchen aid, scrape down the sides, and return to the mixer. Mix for 1 more minute until perfectly smooth.
5. Place the batter in a parchment lined 9 inch cake pan and Bake at 325 for 10 turn 10 minutes.
6. When the cake is baked, it will look overbaked and be a little cracked on the top- this gives the baked cheesecake flavor to the purée. remove the pan from the oven.
7. Working in batches, carefully scoop the hot cheesecake into the robot coupe and puree until velvety smooth. Scrape the sides as necessary.
8. Transfer the pureed cheesecake into the desired pie or cake shell, or transfer it to a container for storage. Let the pie or cake set up for 6 hours, preferably overnight, in the refrigerator before cutting.